If insulation makes you think of dusty, hands-off stuff, it’s time to think again. The experts at Reilly Insulation trust Owens Corning for high-performing fiberglass insulation products. Owens Corning has been a leader in insulation since inventing Fiberglas™ insulation more than 80 years ago. You can count on PINK® Fiberglas™ batts and rolls or loosefill for comfort, keeping your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter while saving you money.
Owens Corning® PROPINK® Loosefill Insulation
Owens Corning® PROPINK Loosefill Insulation is a versatile product that’s a great fit for attics, walls, floors and cathedral ceilings. It provides excellent coverage and offers high R-value per inch. PROPINK is the industry leader when it comes to coverage, performance and energy efficiency.
Owens Corning® EcoTouch® PINK® Fiberglas™ Insulation Batts
Owens Corning® EcoTouch® fiberglass batt insulation comes in a variety of sizes and R-values. It can be used on its own or with other insulation solutions for even greater energy efficiency. Batts can be customized to fit your particular walls, floors and ceilings.
Owens Corning® QuietZone® Noise Control Acoustic Batts
Owens Corning® QuietZone® Acoustic Batts with PureFiber® Technology are acoustically designed to control noise transmission between rooms, absorbing sound vibrations within the wall cavity to control noise in your home. Depending on the construction method used, QuietZone® acoustic batts can improve Sound Transmission Class (STC) ratings by 4 to 10 decibels. They’re ideal for home theaters, family rooms, home offices, kitchens, bedrooms and laundry rooms — wherever noise control is needed.
The benefits of fiberglass insulation:
- Excellent thermal and acoustical performance
- High R-values
- Eco-friendly with recycled content
- Non-corrosive and non-combustible
- Will not absorb moisture, support mold growth, settle, rot or deteriorate with age
Why choose an Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert® to install your home’s fiberglass insulation?
- Trained to optimize comfort. We’re energy consultants with extensive training and hands-on experience.
- Tested for proven performance. We are regularly tested and assessed to ensure Grade 1 installation quality.
- Backed by a trusted leader. We are able to offer a limited lifetime warranty on qualifying Owens Corning® fiberglass products and an exclusive lifetime limited warranty on workmanship.†
Get your free fiberglass insulation estimate today from Reilly Insulation.
†See actual warranty for complete details, limitations and requirements. For the lifetime of the Home beginning from date of installation by an Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert®