Enjoy Peace and Comfort with Sound Control Solutions
Adding sound insulation to your home will give you the assurance of quality and enhanced comfort for years to come.
A home is more than just a roof over your head. It’s a place to relax and leave the bustle of everyday life far behind you. But without the added comfort of sound control insulation, bothersome household noise can interrupt the peace and quiet. No matter what’s going on inside the home, sound insulation is an effective solution for reducing noise transmitted through walls, floors and ceilings. And, reduced noise levels mean increased enjoyment in a new home.
THE BENEFITS OF SOUND CONTROL INSULATION
By adding sound comfort, you can take advantage of an affordable and effective way to maximize your enjoyment and get the most out of your new home, including:
- Reduced noise transmission between rooms
- Quieter, more comfortable living environment
- Increased resale value and ease of resale
Insulation isn’t just for the attic! When building a new home, there are many places to consider added insulation for optimal comfort:
- Enhanced sound control for the laundry room, bedrooms and bathrooms
- Garage insulation for added thermal protection
- Basement box sills (typically the thinnest points of a home’s exterior)